Dear community, today, Bahaar celebrates its 4th birthday already !!! We are very moved thinking about the path traveled!
These 4 years have been punctuated by so many wonderful moments but also difficult trials. Very often social networks only show the watered down of people, brands, projects. Today we wanted to share with you both good times but also hard blows!
Indeed, creating and developing a fashion brand, like any entrepreneurial project, is strewn with pitfalls:
- Sometimes we imagine the product that we think perfect but it turns out that the prototypes are rather disappointing;
- We sometimes undergo delivery deadlines from our extended collections while the season is already started!
- We wait with the ball in the stomach unlocking the delaying funding;
- Like all professionals, we have been affected by a world pandemic which required to break all our activity for several months which are however key for us.
However, we have never gone up, convinced by the mission that we have given ourselves: to make Bahaar a fashion mark that is distinguished by its Resortwear positioning, inspired by our rich Mediterranean craftsmanship.
Designed in France and produced in a responsible manner in our native country, Morocco, our creations are a real cultural bridge between our 2 countries that have seen us born for one and become an adult for the other.
This perseverance is also allowed by wonderful moments and emotions of which you are all actors:
- The excitement of collections launches, 10 to our credit today!
- The surprises of orders from 26 countries around the world!
- The immense pride to see you wear our clothes and see you radiant in
- The joy of having ambassadors that inspire us so much in the impeccable style to wear our creations!
- Solidarity with our teams and suppliers who advance the project every day
- The happiness of sharing this family adventure: beyond the duo of Sofya and Soumaya sisters, other family members are behind the scenes to support us and provide us with unconditional support
- And above all gratitude to you, dear community, to have encouraged us from the start to bring this brand to life and make it grow together!
So a huge thank you to you and happy birthday to Bahaar!